Kokeshi Flowers of Happiness
Click for large image
Kokeshi is a wooden doll with a simple figure of an little girl and is traditionally made in Tohoku area, Japan. Usaburo Kokeshi features a rounded design with a gentle facial expression. It is a different from traditional ones and called "Sosaku Kokeshi," which means original kokeshi. These are made by hand one by one. *Made-To-Order Product. Takes 3-4 weeks to come in stock. How to care: Do not touch it with wet/sweaty hands. Once in a while, wipe it up with soft and dry cloth. If it gets dirty, wipe it up with well wringed wet cloth. Do not keep it at places where the sunlight and heat of heating apparatus directly come in.
# Material & Size
|Material:||Body Chestnut tree / Head Mizuki tree|
|Size:||Height 30cm Head 10.5cm|
|1cm||= 0.01m||= 0.3937in||= 0.0328ft|
|1g||= 0.001kg||= 0.03527oz av||= 0.0022lb|
|1L||= 100cL||= 1000mL||= 33.814 fl oz (U.S.)||= 0.2641 U.S.gal|
# Customer Reviews
Find out what other customers have to say about this item. Please also write your own review.
# Order these items together:
# Notes about Purchashing Japanese Goods
- In order to ensure that customer orders are packaged properly, and to prevent shipping problems, items may have shipping restrictions.
- Some types of items available at COOL JAPAN NOW may be prohibited in some countries. Before placing your order, please make sure that items you plan to order are lawful in the country where you plan to send your order to.
- Get your name or favorite phrase engraved on the product! Personalized Engraving service is available for some Japanese Goods. Kanji translation is also possible.
- Gift Bag is not possible for Japanese Goods.
- While manufacturers are normally able to make products available within the span of time shown above, Japanese Goods may take extra time, depending on the timing when they are manufactured. We recommend you to order Japanese Goods separately from other types of items such as CDs and DVDs even if there is no shipping restrictions.
- For more details, visit "Notes about Purchashing Japanese Goods"
# Recommended Articles and Contents